This bundle is for supervisees that are almost ready to sit for the exam and FINALLY become a BCBA! These materials will help you get ready to take the exam AND set you up with the things you'll need as a new BCBA including your first month of supervision consultation so you can provide supervision to BCBA/BCaBA trainees too!
This bundle includes:
Behavior Analyst Supervision Curriculum: Applied Workbook ($250 value)
- 32 unique assignments for supervisees to complete with their clients.
- Observation tasks to be observed by the supervisor.
- Written tasks to be submitted to the supervisor to review.
- Grading rubric to assess competency in each topic.
*Can significantly increase the opportunities for unrestricted hours!!!
Behavior Analyst Planner: Student Edition ($50 value)
- Spiral-bound 6-month planner with fill-in-the-date monthly and weekly views
- Personal/professional behavior tracking
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly fieldwork hour summaries
- Monthly checklists for tasks required for supervision
- Monthly experience hour tracking (120 entries per month)
- Academic tracker for your coursework
- Task list assessment
- Vocabulary mastery tracker
- Monthly supervisee and supervisor evaluations
- Monthly review
- Notes pages
5th ed BCBA Experience Hours Tracking ($35 value)
- Unique tracking system for BCBA's using the BACB 5th ed experience standards. Help your students (or yourself) keep track of their independent and supervision hours for supervised or concentrated fieldwork hours. Built in formatting to highlight any errors such as too much or too few supervision hours, not enough client observations, not enough supervision %, and more.
5th ed Competency Evaluation ($30 value)
- Use this competency evaluation to rate performance and knowledge based on the 5th edition task list. This automatically completes a grid of their scores over 4 evaluation periods to monitor progress over time and pinpoint areas to focus on.
Supervision Evaluations ($20 value)
- Contains TWO evaluations:
- Supervisee evaluation for the supervisor to objectively evaluate supervisees' performance.
- Supervisor evaluation for the supervisee to evaluate the supervisor and effects of supervision.
Deposit Balance Sheet ($10 value)
- Keep track of your balance and supervision activity with this deposit balance sheet. Enter their deposits and all instances of billable supervision. The balance will change from orange to red to black as the balance gets low and into the negative.
5th ed Supervision Note ($5 value)
- Word document to keep track of your supervision meetings. Works for remote or in-person supervision, includes all info needed for BACB 5th edition Experience Standards.
*Physical products take 5-10 business days to process before shipping. Shipping times vary by location but are typically 10-15 business days.