This bundle is for supervisees that are almost ready to sit for the exam and FINALLY become a BCBA! These materials will help you get ready to take the exam AND set you up with the things you'll need as a new BCBA including your first month of supervision consultation so you can provide supervision to BCBA/BCaBA trainees too!
This bundle includes:
4-Week Test Prep ($550 value)
- We will break down each week, not by task list item, but by concepts, starting with more basic areas to ensure a good foundation, followed by more advanced topics.
- Each week you will have access to:
- Topic relevant resources
- 50-question exam (that's 200 questions total!)
- 1-1.5 hr live meeting to review content
1:1 Supervision Consultation ($125 value)
- You can provide supervision through your place of employment or take your own supervisees while being supervised by an experienced BCBA. Meetings must occur at least once per month and will provide advice and preparation for you to provide the most effective and high-quality supervision. Also, enjoy discounts on supervision-related resources from ABC Behavior Training.
Behavior Analyst Planner: Professional Edition ($75 value)
- Spiral-bound 6-month planner with fill-in-the-date monthly and weekly views
- Personal/professional behavior tracking
- Monthly client summary sheets to track progress, hours, and more (16 per month)
- Monthly quick behavior technician evaluations (20 per month)
- End of month summary for clients AND techs
- Notes pages
5th ed BCBA Experience Hours Tracking ($35 value)
- Unique tracking system for BCBA's using the BACB 5th ed experience standards. Help your students (or yourself) keep track of their independent and supervision hours for supervised or concentrated fieldwork hours. Built in formatting to highlight any errors such as too much or too few supervision hours, not enough client observations, not enough supervision %, and more.
5th ed Competency Evaluation ($30 value)
- Use this competency evaluation to rate performance and knowledge based on the 5th edition task list. This automatically completes a grid of their scores over 4 evaluation periods to monitor progress over time and pinpoint areas to focus on.
Supervision Evaluations ($20 value)
- Contains TWO evaluations:
- Supervisee evaluation for the supervisor to objectively evaluate supervisees' performance.
- Supervisor evaluation for the supervisee to evaluate the supervisor and effects of supervision.
Deposit Balance Sheet ($10 value)
- Keep track of your balance and supervision activity with this deposit balance sheet. Enter their deposits and all instances of billable supervision. The balance will change from orange to red to black as the balance gets low and into the negative.
5th ed Supervision Note ($5 value)
- Word document to keep track of your supervision meetings. Works for remote or in-person supervision, includes all info needed for BACB 5th edition Experience Standards.
Plus a FREE Supervision Contract and 5th to 4th ed Task List Comparision!
*Physical products take 5-10 business days to process before shipping. Shipping times vary by location but are typically 10-15 business days.
**Future BCBA is the name of the bundle as it is designed for supervisees that are approaching their ability to become credentialed. It does not apply the label of “Future BCBA” to anyone that purchases the package nor should any supervisee designate themselves a future BCBA.